On 22 Oct 2023, at 05:21, Haowei Hsu <hwhsu1...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello, Paul.

Hi!

I've read https://doc.qt.io/qt-6/qdoc-warnings.html, but still don't figure it
out.
BTW, I also tried to build docs of Qt-6.5.3, and still encountered the same
problem. For example:

[snip]

You can see the full logs in attachment:
LOG-still-has-the-qdoc-warning-in-qt-6.5.3.txt
Therefore, I think this problem might not be a bug.
Instead, I think it's probably because I missed something, but I don't know
which part is missing.
Could it be that I forgot to add some paths to a specific environment variable?

The QDoc warnings look reasonable for 6.5.3, so I don't think you've done
anything wrong. There are, today, roughly 110 QDoc warnings in Qt 6.5, maybe
20-30 fewer in 6.6, and 67 warnings in the current dev branch. There's a
diagnostics panel on doc-snapshots.qt.io; click the monkey wrench icon on the
right hand side of the title line (which'll contain e.g. "Qt 6.7") to access
it. There you'll get a quick over view of the warnings and a dump of what they
are.

For what it's worth, the documentation for Qt is mostly correct despite the
issues reported by QDoc. The html docs contain more than 8000 files, all of
which contain tens or hundreds of internal links. Unless you run into a
specific problem while browsing the documentation you've built locally, there's
no need for you to worry about these issues.

However, if you would like to contribute to the Qt project by improving the
correctness of the documentation, patches that resolve QDoc warnings are most
welcome on codereview.qt-project.org, like Volker suggested.

//! Paul