On Tuesday, 5 December 2023 04:17:08 PST Dominik Holland via Development
wrote:
> Right, but at the same time we cannot change of the module and all it's
> classes afterwards.

Yes, you can. Any code imported into the Qt Project is subject to API reviews
and may therefore be different than when originally imported. There is no
source- or binary-compatibility guarantee offered against pre-Qt Project or
Labs implementations.

I insist: find a more precise name for the module. "Interface" is too generic,
you need one more word, at a minimum.