On Thursday, 7 December 2023 08:02:15 PST Tuukka Turunen via Development
wrote:
> So the question is what should this module be called, if it would be
> renamed?

I would indeed want to know what these are interfaces of or for. Like I said,
they are not network interfaces, which is the first thing that comes to mind
(to me). The second one that comes to mind is C++ "interfaces" (abstract
virtual base classes), but we still need a domain to know what this is about.
We have abstract virtual bases elsewhere in Qt, so what's special about this
module?

Knowing now that this used to be "GENIVI Extras" does not help yet. "GENIVI
Extras" meant something; "interfaces" or even just "automotive interfaces" do
not.