Il 13/12/23 18:36, Thiago Macieira ha scritto:
On Wednesday, 13 December 2023 08:46:57 -03 Marc Mutz via Development wrote:
The question I have, therefore, is the following: is converting more
classes to the new framework considered a feature as in "affected by FF"?
I'd say simple changes should be fine. There should be no behaviour change at
all, anywhere. If that turns out to be a large change, we may want to
postpone; if it breaks something, then we've likely found a bug.

I'm also +1 on the same grounds. I'm very mildly concerned about "breaks something", not in the sense that a rewrite of the operators using the new facilities will not work, but that it might have semantic changes that will break BC (e.g. for inline code). It was quite hard to spot it on QModelIndex...

Thank you,
--
Giuseppe D'Angelo | giuseppe.dang...@kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
KDAB - Trusted Software Excellence