Hi,

Currently, more than 60 Qt releases can be installed from the Qt open source
online installer (if all installation categories are selected). This requires a
huge amount of disk space on the mirrors and also causes some performance
issues with the online installer. That's why I suggest removing the older ones
from the online installer; these releases can still be found in the archive as
source packages and offline installers.

But what are the ones that can be removed? I suggest removing all Qt 5 except
Qt 5.15.x. And maybe we could also remove the oldest Qt6s, e.g. all Qt 6.0.x,
6.1.x?

Any objections or other opinions?

br,
Jani