I have multiple changes which hang for months and years which no idea
what to do to push them forward... I tried to write there asking for
review but reviewers seem to just ignore the messages...

1. The oldest change I have is
https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/343628 which is 3 years
old and had only reviewers adding other reviewers in first 2 years...
Then, in 2023, Allan Sandfeld Jensen commented with obscure "Still
disagree on the basic premise." and "Sure, this is breaking Qt centric
DEs to work better with obscure GTK-based DEs that doesn't bother
trying to integrate with Qt." despite I tested KDE which is surely a Qt
centric DE and the patch improves the behavior even on it. Then, Axel
Spoerl said the discussion has to be continued on Jira, almost a year
has passed but still no further discussion on QTBUG-43745...

2. https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/444859 which is 1.5
years old and no review

3. https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/427313 and
https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/417817 (one is based on
top of theother) which are 1.5 years old and stalled when CI had a
strange error, Liang assumed it's a regression in testlib and no
updates since then...

4. https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/471045 which is 1
year old and no review

5. https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/501396 which is 8
months old a and no review

6. https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/519479 which is 6
months old and stalled on waiting for public API which there seem to be
no plans for in near future while the main purpose of the patch is to
test (and possibly provide feedback) the feature while it's private
without side-effects to other applications on desktop

7. https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/515131 which is 6
months old and no review

8. https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/528953 which is 4
months old and no review