On Monday 8 April 2024 17:17:04 CDT Ilya Fedin wrote:
> 2. https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/444859 which is 1.5
> years old and no review

Submitted during Christmas break and no changes since New Years. No wonder it
was missed. You should have sent a "ping" during the second week of January.

That's the rule of thumb: after a week with no reviews, send "ping> . One week
later, "re-ping". If you reach the third week, explicitly add the maintainer
of the module in question and say, "maintainer, do your duty and review". And
if that maintainer is unavailable for some reason, add Volker.

If all else fails, there's this mailing list. You can send an email with your
pending reviews and request that they be reviewed. But advice: include the
topic of the review, not just the link and how long it's been. I have
absolutely no clue on reviewing XCB stuff, but I had to click every link to
make sure none of them was a QtCore issue I might have missed.

  Principal Engineer - Intel DCAI Cloud Engineering