On Wed, 15 May 2024 00:24:12 +0400
Ilya Fedin <fedin-ilja2...@ya.ru> wrote:

> The only thing I haven't tried is delaying reading with a second or
> something like that. Maybe that will make GTK doing its things before
> Qt does and X server wouldn't react in such a way.

Didn't help. I clicked this time on the details link and noticed that
every job using GNOME (RHEL 8.8, RHEL 9.2, SLES 15 SP5, Ubuntu 22.04)
hangs the same way while openSUSE 15.5 using KDE is OK (which shouldn't
use the gtk platformtheme, though). Which is surprising given that not
me nor the person from QTBUG-124303 which uses popOS 22.04 seem to have
those hangs. Perhaps the CI has something specific to its setup that
makes it consistenly have the problem...