On Thursday 16 May 2024 06:06:50 GMT-7 Ilya Fedin wrote:
> After discussion with Thiago, it seems that the most interesting part
> is getting a backtrace from X server while a test is in hanged state, as
> tests hang waiting an answer from X server which seem to be busy by
> some other thing (backtrace from it should answer what it is doing).

The X server is NOT hung. The backtrace will not tell you anything.

I've told you before: when the next application runs, it doesn't hang
connecting to the X server, so the X server can't be hung.

All we know is the reply to the XInternAtom didn't arrive. You need to deduce
a reason why the X server would fail to send that.

  Principal Engineer - Intel DCAI Fleet Engineering and Quality