Hi all,

The support for Common Print Dialog Backends has been in the works for a while.
As of last year we are provisioning the SDK in our CI nodes:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qt5/+/471258

but the change on Qt is stuck a bit. Could someone with experience and
knowledge about the state of CPDB help with reviewing those patches, please?
Open changes are in the chain at

https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/qtbase/+/437301/17

(need to be rebased and the SDK might need to be bumped to latest version
v2.0b5).

Thanks,
Volker