Bertrand CHERRIER wrote:
>   The logon is working perfectly, but I was wondering how I could add
>   a mapping for the group's ibay, or define one per user ...
>   Tried all the week end with no success :(
>
>   If anyone could help me that would be great !

Are you simply looking for the NET USE command?  The syntax can be found
by typing 'net use /?' less the quotes of course.  Here is a global
example:

net use f: \\e-smith-sever\ibayname

If you want to define per user, use the %USERNAME% variable so the
example may become:

if %username%==bertrand net use f: \\e-smith-server\ibayname

Make sure your OS is creating the variable by issuing the SET
command to view if USERNAME= is being defined at the workstation.

Regards,

Darrell