On Sun, 18 Mar 2001, Darrell May wrote:

> Des, sounds good however I would advise you are better to state where
> the recipient may find the file(s) and leave it up to them to download
> or otherwise acquire :-)
>
> I'd be interested in a look at what you've done with your netlogon.bat
> so why don't you post back to the list.

Because that wouldn't achieve anything, since the list manager strips
attachments.

There is space available on ftp.e-smith.org for any contributed packages,
including anything Des would like to send along. If anyone has some
contrib code (whether RPM packaged or not), please email it with a short
description to me.

  http://www.e-smith.org (development)  http://www.e-smith.com (corporate)
  Phone: +1 (613) 368 4376 or 564 8000  Fax: +1 (613) 564 7739
  e-smith, inc. 1500-150 Metcalfe St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1P1 Canada