I am able to relay SMTP messages through my e-smith 4.1 Beta 1 SMTP port for any
domain. (ie I can send [EMAIL PROTECTED] outbound mail through the SMTP port on my e-smith
server).
I would like to close the SMTP port to route messages originating from my domain ONLY.
I do not see any menu items for configuring this.
PS: I'm a Linux neophyte, any help would be appreciated. For now, I have closed the
SMTP and POP3 ports on my external router until I can get this resolved. (In other
words, turned of E-Smith Internet mail).<br clear=all><hr>Get Your Private, Free
E-mail from MSN Hotmail at <a