After a few false starts, e-smith is pleased to announce the availability
of the second developer preview of e-smith server and gateway 4.1 -
e-smith-4.1Beta2.

New in beta2 is support for inbound PPTP VPN connections, and scheduled
backup to a SCSI or IDE tape drive. All reported bugs from the 4.1 beta1
release have been fixed.

The full release announcement can be found at:

http://www.e-smith.org/article.php3?sid=31&mode=threaded&order=0

Please report any bugs or problems, big or small, to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
We'd appreciate it if you'd confine discussion to this list.

Remember to download from a local mirror site if you can. Our Australian
friends should always go to http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/ before looking
elsewhere.

Please take all the standard safety precautions.

Enjoy!

  http://www.e-smith.org (development)  http://www.e-smith.com (corporate)
  Phone: +1 (613) 368 4376 or 564 8000  Fax: +1 (613) 564 7739
  e-smith, inc. 1500-150 Metcalfe St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1P1 Canada