"WILLIAMS, Jeff" wrote:

> A check of the smb.conf file revels both the netbois and workgroup are the
> same names.  See below for cause.  What can I do for a workaround to resolve
> this problem.

By default, the workgroup name is e-smith, the Netbios name
e-smith-server.  It appears you are not using the default values, but
have modified either the workgroup name and/or server name name to
coincide.

Check the workgroup and server name settings in the "Workgroup" panel
under "Configuration" in your e-smith-manager.

Thanks,
Paul

--
Paul Nesbit            e-smith,inc.       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.e-smith.com (corporate)      ph  +1 613 368 4373