A fresh install of 4.01b3 (server and gateway) and I get the error when
trying to login on a win98 pc "Incorrect Parameter".

A check of the smb.conf file revels both the netbois and workgroup are the
same names.  See below for cause.  What can I do for a workaround to resolve
this problem.

url: http://lists.samba.org/pipermail/samba/1999-November/019950.html

Getting a "Incorrect Parameter" error on Win98 from the Samba Logon.
Gerald Carter [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 03:02:46 -0600