Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED],

I'm trying to install an ups manager on an e-smith ...
The problem seems to be the machine id ...
The software i'm using is the one provided by APC for Linux RedHat.
And this is the message given by the installation :

Checking for binary compatibility...
./machine_id: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.2.8: cannot open
INSTALL FAILURE: There does not appear to be binary compatibilty between
installed product and this machine

If anyone could help me, or maybe indicate me another software for
managing (with shutdown/restart) an ups ... please

--
Best regards,
 Bertrand