At 09:01 AM 3/1/2001 +1000, you wrote:
> >From your domain name you are using a Dynamic DNS system wher your ISP gives
>you the IP number.. and you have to pass it onto to dyndns.org so that the
>world can find you.
>
>I have the same situation (and already have my domain set up with the same
>group)
>
>In the ipmasqadm instruction - what IP should I put for the gateway box - as
>this will change every time I reconnect,

Everytime your ip address changes, you need to run the following
script.  If you are on ppp, then put this in the bottom of your
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifup-post, if you are on some DSL/cable
DHCP, then that *might* not work for you (does anyone know of a script that
dhcpcd execs after every new ip addy?).

#this should calculate your ip address from ifconfig
#or you can use EXTIP=$IPADDR if it is in ifup-post

#EXTIP=$IPADDR
EXTIP=`ifconfig ${DEVICE} | grep 'inet addr' |
             awk -F: '{ print $2 } ' | awk '{ print $1 }'`
     eval `/bin/ipcalc --silent --hostname ${IPADDR}` && set_hostname $HOSTNAME

INTIP=10.0.0.65
ipmasqadm portfw -f
ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L $EXTIP 80 -R $INTIP 80

>Any suggestions..
>
>Again - many thanks for your time
>
>Dave

Maybe this will help someone else / or others on the list will have comments.

Dan Browning, Cyclone Computer Systems, [EMAIL PROTECTED]