I went to my shell in on the e-smith machine and typed:
EXTIP=216.17.146.139
INTIP=192.168.1.3
ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L $EXTIP 80 -R $INTIP 80

the way I understand it that will not work
the request for that ip will never be answered by the e-smith because it hasn't
be assigned to answer to that address
this would be like telling your dog to get and deliver the nieghbors mail to
your door when he is penned in your yard.

the only way to make something like this work would be to assign more than one
external ip to the e-smith so it actually had that address and packets looking
for that address would come knocking.