I've got a specific requirement.

I've a small local network of machines to which I'll be adding an e-smith
gateway/server (downloading ISO for 4.1.1 now)

One of my local machines is a advanced web surver running Win2000 Adv Srv,
VB.Net beta and a couple of other things.
I want the web side of this machine to be accessable to the public when I
want it to be - not probs I can just disable anonymous login when I don't
want folks on there. Otherewise it for testing of concepts

How can I tell the E-Smith machine to pass requests throught to that
machines, and not do any progessing of the passed or returned pages (as
distinct from the apache server trying to read the web pages and process
them)

I hope folks will inderstand what I'm trying to do..

Any suggesstions..

Dave