> Checkout my e-smith-loginscript RPM, available at:
>
> ftp://ftp.e-smith.com/pub/e-smith/contrib/DanielvanRaay/RPMS/n
oarch/e-smith-loginscript-0.1-1.noarch.rpm

It provides an e-smith-manager panel that allows you to setup
dynamic windows login scripts.  Within the script you can use tags
like '#ifg' (if group) and '#ifu' (if user) to define blocks of script that
are
only included for that group/user.

Daniel,

sounds very interesting to me and I want to try those out.

I get a permission denied for both rpm's here, the other rpms in your
directory I can download w/o problem.

(I am also interested to know on which E-smith version these are tested)

Thanks,
Michael Doerner