Hi,

What is "e-smith up"?

I get this as an option on a newly installed system?  When one gets to the
pretty picture e-smith lilo prompt?

e-smith
e-smith up

This is during an install after the first reboot - prior to entering domain
name info.

And now after a reboot again it is still there?

It is a compaq ML350.  With the bios set to linux as OS.  Raid 1 scsi3.

On the previous installs this did not appear - I did a few quick installs to
test speed of raid 1 vs raid 0.  Then did a "server erase" as I wanted to
make sure of the options set and not rely on the factory defaults.

Now e-smith gives me this new option?  Both boot to what is e-smith and
after selecting one, the booting kernel states "esmith" and if I select
e-smith up, the kernel states "e-smith up".

Cheers,
Richard.