From: Charlie Brady [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2001 10:09 PM
To: Daniel C. Slagle
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [e-smith-devinfo] PPTP issues

On Sun, 21 Jan 2001, Daniel C. Slagle wrote:

> I saw that something similar to this had already been posted but I thought
> this might be a bit different since I am going from behind one e-smith box
> to another e-smith server.

There is currently no support for PPTP masquerade from inside an e-smith
server and gateway to the Internet. The PPTP support is only for direct
Internet access to the external interface of an e-smith server and
gateway.

Regards

  http://www.e-smith.org (development)  http://www.e-smith.com (corporate)
  Phone: +1 (613) 368 4376 or 564 8000  Fax: +1 (613) 564 7739
  e-smith, inc. 1500-150 Metcalfe St, Ottawa, ON K2P 1P1 Canada