> > I think you pointed me in the right direction.  Did you
> mean it calls
> > /etc/e-smith/events/actions/tape-restore-flexbackup? I
> could not find
> > S10tape-restore-flexbackup on the hard drive. If I want to
> edit the restore
> > action, is this the place?
>
> Did you look real hard :)
>
> /etc/e-smith/events/restore-tape/S10tape-restore-flexbackup ->
>     ../actions/tape-restore-flexbackup

Bear with me Peter, I'm new at all this.  I may need a hand hold along the
way to learning all this 'stuff'.  I used find -type f -name
"S10tape-restore-flexbackup" which I guess doesn't find links?  Anyhow,
S10tape-restore-flexbackup is just a link to
/etc/e-smith/events/actions/tape-restore-flexbackup, so if I want to edit
the restore action, do I edit
/etc/e-smith/events/actions/tape-restore-flexbackup or does this file get
generated/overwritten by any other process?

Regards,

Darrell