hmm.. this is really strange. I am working with qmail mail servers also but
never had such a behaviour there. Maybe you can post one of this wrong sent
messages (a short one ;) with the full header info, so we can see (maybe)
where the wrong delievery starts.. or how the mail server did change the
recipientss.

regards

Anton Pirnat