Peter Samuel wrote:
<...>
> > gzip: stdout: Broken pipe
> > buffer (writer): write of data failed: Success
> > bytes to write=10240, bytes written=4096, total written 92800K
> > 8604.000000000.e-smith.netsourced1.com:3,S
>
> This is indeed a cosmetic issue. This is what is happening (in
> shorthand, I'm not going to type in 3 lines of arguments :)
>
> We'll make a note of it in the documentation.

<...>

Thanks for the explanation.  I agree that a note in the documentation
is good idea.

> As for knowing when the restore has finished, simply refresh the
> "Backup & Restore" screen. It will tell you when the restore has
> finished. Don't rely on looking at the lamp on the drive, you might
> not even be in the same country as the tape drive, so -
> unless you have
> a reliable web cam pointed at the lamp :) - use the web manager.

Of course I don't want to hold up the release but since this is
solved with a simple 'rewind' why not add this to your script.  In the
time we have taken to write about this the rewind could have been
added and issue solved :)

Just my thoughts of course...

Regards,

Darrell