Yes, that was the problem...
Now I can get on with testing/developing, but how to let quests log on and
use the application.
I don't want them to give my password.
And the page must be accessabel from I-net, so not only localhost most give
access, or do I see this the wrong way?

        What's probably going on here is that you've set your web application
to connect to "e-smith.mydomain..." instead of "localhost".  MySQL is
pretty picky as to user and host authentication, so "root@localhost" is
not the same as "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", even if localhost and myserver.com
are the same machine.

--
Dan Brown, KE6MKS, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy

--
This list is archived