Mayby I don't get it, but why are the permissions in smb.conf for primary
set to the folowing:

[Primary]
   comment = Primary site
   path = /home/e-smith/files/primary
   read only = no
   writable = yes
   printable = no
   create mode = 0640
   force create mode = 0640
   directory mode = 0750
   force directory mode = 0750

with file permission to 640 and dir permission 750 nobody can see my files!!
(except me and my group). That's good voor private use, but I'm talking
about Primary here...

I think it must be 644 and 755... correct me if I'm wrong....

I make my pages in Windows 2000, and copy it over the 'network
naiberhood'... (or something like that, I use a Dutch vesion ;-)
It's e-smith rc1, I'm here on a cablemodem with download limit so I can't
download every new version......

Best regards, Nick

O, ps, I fucked-up the mysql config to get php-nuke working.... My webmail
is more or less dead now, but I've got php-nuke and phpMyAdmin 2.1.0 working
now ;-) Does anybody know the right password for normal access after a clean
install???? As root I can login without a password on the console, and even
create databases en dump nuke.sql, but no access from the web....