This may be a simple question, but I can't find an answer in the FAQs
or the devinfo archives. I'm trying to put 4.1rc3 onto a CD to try
out, but having no luck.

What software do people use to burn an ISO image into a bootable CD,
and how do you do it? The "Easy CD Creator" software which came with
the CD-writer I use only seems able to put the image on the disk as a
file - definately not bootable or usable. For a CD image it seems to
require a format called CIF, which the supplied ISO image is not
compatible with, even if I change the file extension.

The e-smith documentation and FAQs all imply this is a trivial step,
but it's a big roadblock to me.  All help appreciated, thanks.

--
Frank Carver    Efficacy Solutions Limited    www.efsol.net