Hi Seastian and everyone;

> Yes, we´ve done some "good internationalization" eforts, in terms of using gettext
> inside perl and that worked fine. We translated e-smith 4.0. May be that could be
> useful.

  As I told before, I'm not really good at perl and we just saw the code
"on the surface". I really appreciatte this thing was considered before
I needed it :) Good job then!! I just sent to the list the translation
of all the messages Robert sent to me. I hope you will be able to use
them.

  One last thing, how I'm supposed to use gettext? :)

  See you.

* Jaime Nebrera Herrera * Nunca digas no se hacerlo       *
* [EMAIL PROTECTED] * mejor di: nunca lo he intentado *
*  Responsable del CCI  * Proverbio Japonés               *