I kopied the web site to the server under the admin account.
I'm working with Windows ME, and use my server as a domein server.
So I kopied the site with use of the windows explorer (and Samba).

So that I logged on as root is not the problem.
How can I correct the problem?
I haven't looked at the ownership and rights yet, because I'm not at home,
(Webmail is a leap foreward), but I think I placed it the wrong way (?), so
maybe you could tell me how to do it in future.

Thanks, Luuk