At 14:56 13.02.01 +0100, you wrote:

>How do you make a rule for 'Select sort header (for multi-drop)'.
>How does it looks like.
>
>The form in witch the mail is received is [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> >Hi,
> >I'm using 4.1b4 with "mail-drop" and have NO problems.
> >
> >I set up a " *@mydomain.xxx " at my ISP-Mailserver and he
> >put all the mails in it, adding a "Envelope-to:" line which my
> >fetchmail use to sort the mail.
> >
> >Jochen

Open webbased e-smith-manager
   |--> Click on "Email Retrieval" in the Navigation Pane
              |--> Move down to the last two fields.

First Field "Select sort method (for multi-drop)
---------> Set to:  "Specify below"

Second Field "Select sort header.........."

Type in the header you want to use for sorting......

In the most cases it is X-Delivered-To   or   Envelope-to.

Hope this helps