On Thursday March 08 19:37, Garret Acott wrote:
> Yes!
>
> I just found it myself. Thank you so much for a full and complete answer. I
> tried changing it in the file itself and it screwed up everything! Do you
> have any advise on how to make a template for this?

Yes. Copy /etc/e-smith/templates/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf/90e-smithAccess40ibays
to  /etc/e-smith/templates-custom/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf/90e-smithAccess40ibays.
Then change the AllowOverride directive in the new file. Be sure it is for
the ibay-html directory. Then signal the event:

/sbin/e-smith/signal-event console-save

Hope this work. I did similary for the primary share, but not for an ibay.

Michael