I was making some modification to the ibay web aliases and came across some
code that doesn't look quite right.  I was looking at the file:

/etc/e-smith/templates/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf/80Aliases10SSL

At lines 153 to 164 there is an alias created for webmail.  The problem is
that this alias is being created inside the while loop for the ibays when I
believe from reading the code it should be outside the loop.  I am sure this
code snippet doesn't actually cause any problems as all it would do is print
the aliases to the config file several times instead of once.

If someone with more knowledge of the code could let me know if that is in
fact correct or whether it should be outside the loop.

Thanks