From: Karl Ponsonby [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2001 8:07 PM
To: Trevor; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [e-smith-devinfo] Proxy & Printer Drivers

In the Samba manual, there is a section on how to load printer drivers to
client P/C's (win9x). It takes you through the steps necessary to do this. I
have tried it on a stand alone p/c, and it works fine. Haven't tried it on
e-smith. If you are interested in the info, I can send it to you as a PDF.
Karl