On Wed, 4 Jul 2001, CLIFFORD ILKAY wrote:

> All bets are off on Mac OS X.

I have a later version of netatalk in my contrib directory, and it is
suppposedly compatible with Mac OS X, but we haven't yet set up facilities
to test the compatibbility. I'd very much appreciate reports, good or bad.

Fetch the  upgrade to the netatalk RPM, apply it, then do "signal-event
console-save". Let me know how you get on.

Thanks Paul

Charlie