From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 08 July 2001 6:32 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [e-smith-devinfo] Compaq 4500 Server

No it is definitely a SCSI CD-ROM and I can find no drivers to get it
going....
I put the cd in but it does not boot from it... However the smart start
cd's and win98 does....strange....

Can someone please help...

Thankyou,

Jason Green,
Lotus Notes Developer,
Have a nice day...

                    "Allen Rapini"
                    <arapini@bestfr        To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    iends.net>             cc:
                                           Subject:     RE:
[e-smith-devinfo] Compaq 4500 Server
                    25/06/01 09:53
                    PM

you might notice that's an IDE cdrom. not unheard of on Compaqs

Allen