From: Darrell May [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 11:09 PM
To: Trevor Ouellette; e-smith-devinfo
Subject: Re: [e-smith-devinfo] squidguard returns

Trevor Ouellette <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Any ideas?  Any perl wizards out there?

Sounds like you've done quite a lot.  I'm not a perl wizard at all but
I'll offer to take a look.  Forward me your scripts and any docs and I'll
try to follow along and assist.

My simple first thought for testing would be to create a webpage, place
it in the ibay to capture the user input to a /tmp/squidgaurd-update
file.  Then have your scripts read in the file and process the variables.

If this works then incorporate everything into the e-smith-manager by
borrowing and editing some existing scripts.

--
Darrell May
DMC NETSOURCED.COM