From: Tim Litwiller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2001 11:59 PM
To: e-smith-devinfo
Subject: Re: [e-smith-devinfo] squidguard returns

make another perl file called loader ( for this example ) that
takes
the script name the domain and the switch as variables and then
check that script name is valid before running the domain and the
switch
thru it.

this will keep users from being able to attempt to run other
executables.

in this loader you can also put html return calls to indicate
success or failure
and then call back to the original form.

or generate an entire page in the loader with the success or
failure notice and
a link to add another.

<form name="squid-guard" method="post"
action="/cgi-bin/loader?script=$script&domain=&formelement1&switch=$switch">
    Choose list to modify<hr>
           <input type="radio" name="script" value="trusted-d">
           trusted-d</td>
            <input type="radio" name="script" value="trusted-e">
            trusted-e</td>
           <input type="radio" name="script" value="trusted-u">
           trusted-u</td>
            <input type="radio" name="script"
value="untrusted-d">
            untrusted-d</td>
            <input type="radio" name="script"
value="untrusted-e">
            untrusted-e</td>
           <input type="radio" name="script" value="untrusted-u">
           untrusted-u </td>
        <input type="text" name="formelement1" size="35"
maxlength="55">
        <input type="radio" name="switch" value="r">
</form>

http://www.mail-archive.com/devinfo%40lists.e-smith.org