With the increased virus/worm activity of late I have received a
tremendous amount of requests for RAV eval and purchase.  To make this
easier for all to deploy RAV immediately and protect their e-smith server
and e-mail users, I have updated my RAV HowTo below.  It now includes a
link for you to download the eval directly.

http://netsourced.com/servers/docs/rav-howto.html

NOTE: although the eval states it is for 60 days, I have received reports
that it actually stops at 30 days :(

Darrell May
DMC NETSOURCED.COM
http://netsourced.com