Regarding trying to restart squid from an Ibay:

squid: ERROR: Could not send signal 15 to process 3527: (1) Operation not
permitted
rm: cannot unlink `/var/lock/subsys/squid': Permission denied

If anyone knows how to restart squid from an Ibay, please let me know...
what permissions to set, etc.  I have no problem executing a script that
runs "/etc/rc.d/init.d/squid restart", but squid realizes what I'm doing and
promply stops.

Thanks.

Trev.