Can Hyla fax and the modem it uses be set to use distinctive ring?

I assume that the init string that hylafax uses is AT&S=0 or 1 which is the
auto answer command.

Would there (Or is there) be a string for distinctive ring auto answer?

Richard Ford.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   www.cubok.com

The views expressed here are solely my own and do not necessarily represent
those of my employer.