Richard Ford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Thanks Darrell....
>
> I just need to finish up my testing and finally recommend a solution.
>
> What would be good, would be a way, proc mail and some other tool.  To
> scan the PDF files of faxes and sort them to different mail boxes or
> folders......

Hi Richard,

RAV automatically scans everything going through the qmail queue, which
includes incoming faxes received and forwarded to the 'faxmaster' as pdf
e-mail attachments from my customized version of HylaFAX.

As for sorting the faxes into different mail boxes/folders, easy, use
procmail and the faxmaster user account.  You can sort via the HylaFAX
generated subject line which displays the senders fax number.  So if you
want all faxes coming from a client to go to user Bob you key on the fax
number and have faxmaster's procmailrc recipes autoforward the fax to
Bob's e-mail.  You may also wish to keep an archived copy of all incoming
faxes in ~faxmaster/Mail/recvdfax folder.

Again, all easily done with RAV, HylaFAX, procmail and the approproate
procmailrc recipes.

Darrell May
DMC NETSOURCED.COM
http://netsourced.com