After normal running of a few days the E-Smith Server Monitoring Module
started to produce masses of cron error mails:
It may be caused by a timezone change I done(?)

Email title: "Cron <root@SONNE>    /usr/bin/netinfo.pl"
ERROR: rrdopen can't open '/var/lib/rrd/ppp1.rrd': No such file or directory
ERROR: rrdopen can't open '/var/lib/rrd/ppp3.rrd': No such file or directory
ERROR: rrdopen can't open '/var/lib/rrd/ppp2.rrd': No such file or directory

--------

This morning I got 1020 emails, every minute one.
Uninstalled the rpms.

Michael Jung