From: Darrell May [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2001 20:12
To: Jaime Nebrera Herrera
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [e-smith-devinfo] Masses of cron mails of Server monitoring
module

Jaime Nebrera Herrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Please, everybody go to the unmodified rpm package untill we modify
> the "dinamic" side of the script. Report any problem with the original
> rpm (only eth0 will appear and maybe the password problem)

No worries, I'm happy to wait until you have time to make the needed
changes and issue the update.

BTW, will your monitor program be able to provide a IP traffic bandwidth
usage total.  I would like to see total external IP traffic per
day/week/month reported for bandwidth accounting and analysis.

Darrell May
DMC NETSOURCED.COM
http://netsourced.com