As an employee of a company with hundreds of millions in revenue that is
building upon e-smith as a core component of its future plans, and as the
person who is the principle technical liason e-smith/Mitel, and as a person
who has a lot riding on VME Server V5 both at my day job and what is soon to
be my evening job, all I can say is this:

Get a grip! (Everyone, but especially the Kens out there.)

Look, I wanted to say this earlier but didn't want to disclose anything, but
now that Kirrily has let the cat out of the bag I'll take a whack at it. She