> I believe that you take GPL very seriously, but frankly you are not in
> charge.

No, but I am.

We don't need to release everything we do by ourselves to the GPL in order
to support open source.  We have created a *service* around providing IPSEC
VPN with pattern updates for which we charge.  Part of that service involves
proprietary code.

Ken, I invite you to do a FreeSWAN blade. Assuming it's of good quality,
we'll host it on our NOC.

- Kim