On Fri, Aug 24, 2001 at 02:56:37PM +1000, Rob Hillis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Has anyone had any problems with accessing the E-Smith Manager with Konqueror
> 2.1.1?  Specifically, when I open the manager from a Mandrake 8.0 system
> using Konqueror, all entries under "Security" direct you to
> www.e-smith.com... All other panels work fine...

Interesting. All of the URLs should be of the same format, referring to
"pleasewait" and then the actual page to be invoked.

Just to clarify, are you saying that
   a) The links in "Security" have a different format
   b) Clicking on a link in "Security" goes to www.e-smith.com

I suspect a bug in Konqueror as those links are auto-generated by one
routine, but I'd like to know what you are seeing. It's pretty standard
HTML, but repositioning a tag might make it work for Konqueror as well,
if we can work out what's causing it :-)

> Accesing the manager using Nutscrape, Mozilla or Opera all works fine... it's
> just Konqueror...

We have had two reports of problems with the manager under Konqueror.
One, at least, was fixed by upgrading to a later version of Konqueror.

Thanks,

Gordon
--
  Gordon Rowell                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  VP Engineering