Isn't System V for UNIX/BSD?  I think Posix is right too...

Trev.

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Funke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 10:47 AM
To: 'Trevor Ouellette'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [e-smith-devinfo] Bandwidth Throttling

I need a little help here.

Question 1;

For the semaphore support you must #define only one of the following and
#undef the rest. If you do not #define one of these, then mod_throttle will
operate without semaphore support, which will have undefined results:

USE_POSIX_SERIALIZATION
USE_FCNTL_SERIALIZATION
USE_FLOCK_SERIALIZATION
USE_SYSTEM_V_SERIALIZATION

Question 2;

For the shared memory support you must #define only one of the following and
#undef the rest. If you do not #define one of these, then mod_throttle will
operate without shared memory, which will have undefined results:

USE_POSIX_SHARED_MEMORY
USE_SYSTEM_V_SHARED_MEMORY

(I am thinking it is POSIX for both options)

Thanks,

Justin.