> You shouldn't be having this problem with powstatd, if you've grabbed the
> latest version of e-smith-powstatd, as I updated my e-smith-powstatd RPM
> on June 6th to include the necessary symlinks (the script
> conf-powstatd-startup was present in earlier versions, but wasn't being
> called).

Which version of the e-smith powstatd rpm package is that Charlie? I am
assuming that it is 0.1-2.
As most of the file dates appear to be the same.
As an aside is there any reason why the historical previous versions of the
rpm's is still in the contrib directory?

Rod Egan
ps I certainly appreciate the work that has gone into all of this. e-smith
is good!